Financial Life Management
Live the life you CRAve.
CRAve Financial Freedom?
Values beyond investing.
How you feel about money impacts every financial decision you make. Our HonestConversations® exercise helps us all understand what matters most to you at this point in your life and how you are living toward those ideals. It also gives you the opportunity to get on the same page with your loved ones about your values, which will serve as your guiding compass in your Financial Life Management.
- Discover what’s important to you.
- Identify and clarify your intentions, motivations, and goals.
- Use scoring to rank, track and update progress.
Know your number.
Financial Control Scorecard® helps answer the question with a single number, “Where do I stand financially today?” This provides valuable insight about whether your current savings and investments align with your spending and goals, so that your advisor can evaluate if a course correction is necessary.
- See if you are on track to meeting your financial goals.
- View your success score, so you know where you stand today.
- Review regularly with your advisor and make adjustments as appropriate.
Organize your priorities.
Your advisor creates your Priority Action List from your HonestConversations® exercise and Financial Control Scorecard® results. Your Priority Action List identifies the parts of your finances that can benefit from additional attention based on level of importance or urgency.
- Determine which items are optimal, need review or immediate attention.
- Identify and track tasks associated with each priority.
- Measure and control your financial progress beyond merely investing
Are you OK?
GuideBook is a modern approach to summarizing your financial life priorities, investment portfolios, and goal-based action plan in one place. It’s a consolidated summary of your entire financial life—with step-by-step support to keep you informed, engaged, and know you are ok. As your priorities change and your financial plan adapts,GuideBook can help you stay on track with your goals.
- Summarize your entire financial life: priorities, portfolios, and action plan.
- Receive a customized, simple to read financial review document.
- View the progress and financial accomplishments you’ve made over time.
The Ultimate Benefit: Reallocate Your Time
If we take nothing else away from the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is the reminder that life is short, sometimes unexpectedly so. That is why successful people have learned to delegate those items that they feel are better off in the hands of a professional. Lean upon your trusted team of professionals at California Retirement Advisors. With our experience, tools and resources, we can help you do all the things you would rather do with your time, while still acting as a good steward of your money for yourself and your family.