Welcome to guidance-driven investing.
Ultimately, money is a resource to help you live your best possible life. Because your goals are unique, we believe your investment portfolio should be, too. Your advisor will engage in a collaborative process that takes the guesswork out of investing.
- We take time to learn your unique goals and priorities.
- We build a financial plan, so that your investments can help you lead the life you want to live.
- We take an investment Bucket Plan approach to help coordinate your investment risk, to various time horizons to help grow and protect your assets and income.
- We help determine your investment preferences to help build a strategy based upon what matters most to you.
- We share and educate you upon the recommended investment choices to help fund and fuel your financial plan, including but not limited to individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, annuities, ESG and tax managed strategies.
How do we build a portfolio?
We build a customized, personalized portfolio tailored to your preferences using our investment tools. Here’s how:
Understand: Your Investment Preferences
The InvestmentViewfinder℠ provides simple questions that show you how your investment preferences can have a great impact on your portfolio.
- Participate in an open dialogue about investments with your advisor.
- Understand the benefits and trade-offs to your investment decisions.
- Prioritize investment attributes to help your advisor create your customized portfolio.
Evaluate: Compare Your Preferences to Your Portfolio
We believe there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all portfolio. The financial plan you build with your advisor, and your output from the InvestmentViewfinder exercise, helps to determine the investment attributes most important to you and the benefits and considerations to each.
Seeks to lower taxes in the long run (a full market cycle).
Build: Create Your Customized Portfolio
Your advisor will build your strategy with a customized core and personalized investments, based upon your needs, preferences, suitability and time horizons.
The core strategy is the anchor toward stability and preservation, to allow your personalized portfolio to grow capital and income using active, index, dividend, and tax-advantaged stock and bond-based investments.
Monitor: GuideCenter Keeps You Up to Date
Keep tabs on your investments with GuideCenter®, a dynamic, easy-to-use online financial life management portal that helps you engage with your advisor to oversee your finances anywhere, anytime. It allows you to take on life’s changes with clarity and control—no matter how complex life can become.
- Access, store, and share all of your financial information in one place including accounts, portfolios, and goals.
- View your financial life in real time from a phone, computer, or tablet.
- Communicate with your advisor through email and VideoMessenger.
An Investment Proposal that Empowers You
Our unique investment proposals create a custom profile built just for you—evaluating taxes, performance, cost, and protection. Each proposal is designed especially to help you.