Retirement-Driven Financial Planning
There is more to the health of your retirement wealth than merely investment advice.
Building or remodeling your dream house begins with a customized plan-design based upon your wishes and financial resources. Similarly, the foundation to a confident and successful retirement begins with a customized financial plan-design based upon your unique situation, values, wants, needs, dreams and resources, including legacy planning. This is why our CRAve Life Advisory Process is structured to proactively help you ask and answer all of the financial questions you should have on the topics below leading up to and throughout retirement. Like any good architect with your safety and well being in mind, our advisors will help design your financial plan with your best interest in mind. Doing so properly requires looking at your entire “financial house”, not just your investments. Of course we can help you do that too! Our most comprehensive financial solution includes Investment Advice if so desired, to fund and fuel your unique retirement-driven financial plan.
Our Founder is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group since 2007 with specialized IRA training and access to Ed Slott’s IRA resources to better assist owners of large IRAs, 401(k), 403(b), 457, TSP, and other retirement accounts..
Insurance & Risk Management
We can help you understand, plan for and implement appropriate insurance strategies, including:
- Potential tax consequences of annuities and life insurance
- Liquidity when your heirs need it most
- Evaluating your existing assets
- Insured retirement options
- Providing income later in life with qualified longevity annuity contracts (QLAC)
- Protecting your income during your working years with disability insurance
- Healthcare in retirement, Medicare planning, understanding long-term care insurance, caring for children and parents at the same time, planning for your parents' long-term care
- And more
Income & Distribution Planning
How you take your money out matters! That is why we believe as retirement specialists, designing income plans is one of the most fundamental services we provide. This includes both optimizing income sources, such as Social Security and pensions, as well as creating a strategic withdrawal strategy from your savings to:
- Provide for your now, soon and later income needs
- Mitigate taxes and risks (interest rate, sequence of returns, market and longevity risks)
- Provide flexibility to adapt to your changing needs over time
- Maximize your net income
- Legacy planning for your surviving spouse or heirs